Hospice Without Borders is growing!
Which means our website must grow!!
Thank you for your patience as we update our website to include information about:
- Amahoro House - an all volunteer free hospice with preferential consideration for the impoverished, homeless and fragile individuals who need care at end of life in Western Washington.
- Life After Loss Rwanda - a collaborative program which will bring grief and bereavement support alongside learning a marketable skill to families who have lost a loved one under the care of a Rwandese Palliative Care Team.
- A summary of the collaborative efforts which have supported the development of palliative care in Rwanda - 2010-2014
- A review of our ongoing efforts to bring Palliative care to Burundi.
- The history or this grass roots organization
- Introduction to our 2013-2014 Board of Directors
- Financial Summary for 2013